Team Earth



Couple of months ago I read a amazing book Earth is Hiring by Peta Kelly. She made some excellent points. Today I want to share this one
⇣⇣⇣
“If Earth had a soccer team, everyone on Earth would wear the same jersey to support it. There’d be no them, there’d only be us.”-PK
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1abP46Zrclp3L7KzUJ0z5z4AAREO02tPz
I’m not saying that you have to be the best player in team Earth. Or Earth’s best friend. Everybody makes their own story how they want to team up with Mother Earth. 

Since I had Emma I have been trying to make better choices. We switched from disposable nappies to modern cloth nappies. We use on and off cloth swipes. I haven’t bought plastic bags long time. I even made some crochet scrubbies for face wash. In the future I would like to be free of disposable liners and pads. And try out more reusable kitchen/ house products. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vJ2MJO9OOkTyTLdGDqyWf0ldrHBfm6C9
This short essay was inspired by The Eco Kids. What you think about sustainable living? Are you and the Earth best friends? 

Comments

Popular Posts